The Cuckoo Clock for Quilters!
Proclaim your love for quilting with this exclusive, authentic, Quilt Shop Cuckoo Clock!
And do it twice an hour! Like every cuckoo clock, on the hour and half hour the cuckoo emerges to sing his pleasure at time’s forward march. However, with this clock the cuckoo is where the fun just begins! The cuckoo’s call precipitates a chain of actions: The quilter’s arm moves to rotary cut the fabric painted on the table, the kitty jumps up and down on a stack of fabric bolts, and a chimney sweep pops out of the chimney.
- Made by the 150 year-old Schneider Cuckoo Clock company in the Black Forest
- Hand carved quilter and kitty move when the cuckoo strikes: Quilter raisers her arm to rotary cut, kitty jumps up and down on fabric bolts
- Carved thread spool pendulum
- Two quilt designs hanging beside the cuckoo door
- Measures 10″ W x 12″ T x 6.5″ D minus pendulum and weights
- Brass 1-day movement
- Pine cone cast weights
- Manual shut-off silences the cuckoo
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Your clock will not have the name plate.
- $395 & $16 shipping within the continental US.
Click on over to watch a video of the clock in action and to order yours!
|What Clock Owners Are Saying|
|The clock “has arrived in Pittsfield! It is on the wall and is cuckooing on the hour and half hour. I love it and will send you a picture. Are my quilt friends going to be jealous ! Thank You Jodie for making this clock possible. Stacia|